Do you know how to really measure the quality of your data? And what to do to fix it?
The Seismic Data QC & Processing in PSPro training course will teach you new methods to quickly QC 3D datasets, identify processing problems, and solve them using Pre-Stack Pro’s rich Processing Toolkit. Learn techniques to improve event alignment, equalize bandwidth across partial stacks, and remove residual noise.
In 2 days you will:
- Get an introduction to post-migration gather processing and QC – what ‘s stacked in your data, and can additional processing improve its quality?
- Quantify data problems with Health Check routines.
- Learn how to use Parabolic Radon Demultiple, 2D Random Noise Attenuation, and RMO to remove residual noise, improve event alignment, and generate more reliable data for quantitative interpretation.
- Quantify data quality using QC attributes, spectral analysis, and generate frequency-matched volumes for inversion.
Who should attend:
- Geoscientists who clean-up and condition gathers for sharper images and fluid discrimination.
- Prospect generators interested in learning how pre-stack methods can identify problems in the data and improve them by processing.
- PSPro Beginners (1 Day Getting Started Course recommended first)
Future users who are interested in learning about pre-stack geophysics, the importance of quality-assured data, and what you can do with it.