March 5–6, 2024
Galveston, TX, USA
Where great minds think aloud
The GATHERing Americas is Sharp Reflections’ annual spectechular event, a fantastic opportunity to find out how you and your team can benefit from using Sharp Reflections software in your operations and to …
Date: March 5-6, 2024
Location: The Tremont House Galveston, Texas
Early Bird: $310 (registration by Jan. 31)
The GATHERing welcomes YOU!
And you are…?
A superfan of the Sharp Reflections platform—you have an insatiable drive to learn more!
The colleague of a superfan user—your curiosity has been piqued.
An in-house decision maker—you’re responsible for your company’s asset teams, and you want to know what Sharp Reflections is doing for you.
A new user—you want hands-on help to make the most of your investment.
A potential user—you’d like a no-pressure chance to look around and check the tech before you commit.
An interested operator—you want to meet us, survey the techscape, and maybe talk about consulting services.
Check any boxes?
Whatever your interest, we look forward to meeting you.
What to expect at The GATHERing Americas
Our event includes strategy and product presentations by Sharp Reflections experts, hands-on training sessions, client contributions, and a relaxing dinner outing to a charming local venue.
Registration and check-in start 10:30 am (Royal room)
11:30 – 12:30 pm Lunch (Tribune room)
Afternoon (1:30 pm, Royal room)
Sharp Reflections today “State of the Union”
Release 2023.1 live demonstrations
Sharp Reflections development: 4D final push and future roadmap
Ice breaker & dinner
We’ll start off at The Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Muesum followed by a fantastic dinner on the patio of Katie’s Seafood House.
Breakfast 7:30 – 8:30 am (Tribune room)
Morning (8:30 am, Royal room)
Sharpening skills for newcomers and experienced users, guided by experts from Sharp Reflections
Hands-on tutorials I
- A flying start for first time users
- Well calibrated AVA processing
- Quantitative QC and amplitude equalization in large onshore multiclient data
- Automating 4D analysis: Gather to 4D difference maps in real time
Customer and Sharp Reflections user stories — Knowledge exchange
- Optimization of drilling development within a mature field and complex stratigraphy produces superior results: A collaboration between Sharp Reflections and Shaya-SLB, Camron Miller, SLB
- ExxonMobil and Sharp Reflections collaboration project, Xinyou Lu, ExxonMobil
- Sharp Reflections software enables new insight through analysis of full-azimuth full-offset Ocean Bottom Node (OBN) data, Heloise Lynn, Lynn Inc.
- Bringing a Sharper knife to the gunfight: Musings on toolkit enhancements for noisy land data, Mike Perz, EOG Resources
- More talks to be confirmed – stay tuned!
Wrap up (3:30-3:45pm)
Bonus hands-on tutorial II
For those of you with extra time, we’re here if you’d like to spend some more time honing your skills. Delve deeper into your hands-on tutorial or maybe consider starting a new tutorial.
The GATHERing Americas closes at 4:30pm
Knowledge Exchange Abstracts
Sharing insights into how Sharp Reflections software is used to extract the information needed to improve understanding and decisions abourt your reservoir.
Industry experts and Sharp Reflections exchange user stories