NEW PreStackPRO Version 4.6
New Processing Tools
- Manual Velocity Editor –manually pick or edit velocities using interactive semblance and CMP displays.
- Amplitude Destriping – remove acquisition footprint on stacked data.
- Bandwidth Extension – broaden the frequency spectrum and improve resolution of reservoir events.
New Azimuthal Tools
PreStack Pro now includes advanced azimuth sectoring, interactive stacking of multi-azimuth gathers, as well as complete workflows for AVAZ and anisotropic velocity analysis. All azimuthal features will be made available without an add-on license through 31 December, 2016.
Major Forward Modelling Improvements
- EEI log – scan & create EEI wavelets from well logs.
- 3D Parametric Synthetic Modeler. Creates 2D and 3D synthetic gather from multi-layer elastic models. Quickly vary reservoir thickness, porosity, fluid fill, or other parameters to understand impact on AVO response.
New Data Comparator Tool
We’ve dramatically improved the Data Comparator. Use it to quantify AVO effects and assess the effect of processing on AVO.
3D Parametric Synthetic Modeler. Creates 2D and 3D synthetic gather from multi-layer elastic models.
Sharp Reflections announces release 6.6 of PreStack Pro, the only native high performance, big-data platform for reliable quantitative interpretation and inversion of reservoir rock and fluid properties from pre-stack seismic data.