Beginner | 1 half day | Online | Hands-on
The Getting Started course introduces new users to the Sharp Reflections Big Data platform. The course covers basic functionality and navigation, building a project, visualization and analysis of big prestack seismic data, and linking to third party software.
During this online hands-on course, you will use the platform to work on a North Sea dataset.
- Introduction to the Sharp Reflections Big Data platform
- Benefits of leveraging prestack data for analysis and interpretation
- Basic data visualization and synchronization
- Horizon interpretation, including prestack options
- Exploring prestack data cleanup tools
- Extracting volumetrics and mapped attributes
Development and exploration geophysicists, reservoir and production geophysicists.
- Exploiting the benefits of using prestack data for analysis and interpretation
- Visualization and synchronization of prestack data in real time
- Efficiency of working in-memory
- Processing and QC
- Amplitude interpretation
We welcome users with no prior experience in the Sharp Reflections Big Data platform.
General knowledge of geophysics and seismic interpretation is recommended.
You will be connecting to the Sharp Reflections cloud. You will need:
- Up-to-date browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Stable internet connection (>15Mbit/s)
- Microsoft Teams videoconference
- Europe: Feb 1, 08:00 CET
- Americas: Feb 15, 08:00 CST
- Asia Pacific: Mar 1, 06:30 CET
Course fee: EUR 400 / USD 440
You will be able to select the class that fits your agenda and time zone when registering.
Registration closes 10 days prior to course start date. If registration has closed, contact us to enquire about this class.
Back to Training overview.