The Sharp Reflections team is pleased to announce the release of Pre-Stack Pro 4.4! This is a feature-packed release and we are introducing several brand new tools and important enhancements.
- Petrel Data Link
- tools to load, view, and process multi-azimuth gathers
- log-based gather modeling tool (Zoeppritz 1D)
- utility for generating synthetic 1D gathers from multi-layer blocky models
- processing algorithms to remove dipping coherent noise on stack volumes (Dip Filter), and to suppress or remove short-period multiples (Tau-P Deconvolution)
- curvature and dip-steered semblance attributes
- a simple Well Log Editor allowing easier manipulation of imported log data
- cultural data support (import and display of shape files)
- the Data Comparator and Wavelet Tool are both improved in 4.4
Keep scrolling to see everything – details, images, and the getting started guide!
Visit the Pre-Stack Pro plan.io portal.
1D Model Builder
Azimuthal Modeling and Tracking
Pre-Stack Pro now also supports 5-dimensional gather volumes with a multi-azimuth component. We’ve worked closely with Fraunhofer ITWM to develop a fast, robust SEGY import tool for Offset Vector Tiles. Native OVT data can now be viewed, sectored, stacked, and conditioned in Pre-Stack Pro. We have also extended the Horizon Tools module to track horizons on 5D gather volumes and extract AVAZ attributes.
Finally, a new Petrel Ocean Plug-In is now available to simplify data transfer to and from Pre-Stack Pro.
Petrel Data Link
Sharp Reflections announces release 6.6 of PreStack Pro, the only native high performance, big-data platform for reliable quantitative interpretation and inversion of reservoir rock and fluid properties from pre-stack seismic data.
By pairing industry sponsors and academia, Sharp Reflections aims to create a robust 4D QI capability. The development programme will strengthen its proprietary PreStack Pro capabilities.